Friday, 23 March 2018

EVAL Q4 Technologies Used

This is part of our answer to the AS evaluation question for use of technologies, we have made a remake of an apple keynote address for final cut pro x
...

...

AS my previous blog posts state:
I have used a large variety of technology over the course of this year. I have used:

Hardware:
  • Camera
  • Image result for dslr camera
    • DSLR
    • Action Camera (GoPro) 
    • Smartphone
  • Stabilisation
    • Tripod
    • Monopod
    • Gorillapod
    • Gimbal/Stabilizer
  • Computers
    • Mac to do the editing 
    • Windows at home to do research 
    • Chromebook for blogging 
  • Keyboard to record music 
  • Microphone to record voice overs and music
Software/websites:
    Image result for final cut pro x
  • Final Cut Pro X (nearly all feautures)
    • Titles 
    • Transitions 
    • Keyframing 
    • Colour correction 
    • Greenscreen
    • Animations 
    • Special FX
    • Freeze framing  
  • Adobe Premiere (when there was no access to a Mac)
    • same features as used for final cut 
  • Audacity (for sound distortion) 
  • Blogger
    • blogging on the journey taken throughout the media course 
  • Using Microsoft Office
    • Word
    • Powerpoint
  • Soundcloud
    • uploading
    • embedding
  • Screen recording software to record screen on PC 
  • Slideshare 
    • uploading
    • embedding
    • uploading from Word and Powerpoint 
  • Photoshop
    • creating ident 
  • Youtube
    • playlists
    • uploading
    • embeding 
Here is the Adobe Premiere Pro tutorial where I talk about how to use the effects and tools in more depth. 
...

...

Below I have a screen recording where I go through some of the software used to create this blog and to help with research and making of the film opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment